At Extratime we promote provision of high-quality, affordable activities for disabled and non-disabled children and young people aged 5 – 18 years. Extratime develops safe, fun environments that concentrate on what can, rather than cannot, be done. To spread good practice in inclusive play and leisure through consultation and outreach work with other providers locally and nationally.
- To provide opportunities for children and young people of all abilities to mix socially and develop through play and leisure activities
- To promote the values of an inclusive society where everyone is treated equally and with respect
- To spread good practice in inclusive play and leisure through consultation and outreach work with other providers locally and nationally
- To work in partnership with other statutory and non-statutory organisations to increase the opportunities for inclusive play and leisure
- To provide childcare that creates opportunities for parent carers to stay in or return to employment, access training, spend valuable time with non-disabled siblings or simply use the time as a break or respite
- To offer inclusive after school activities, five nights a week in term time plus holiday schemes
- To develop teams of trained, experienced staff who are fully involved in developing our work
- To provide one-to-one support where necessary to enable the inclusion of every child and young person in all available activities
- To work closely with parent carers, school staff and other professionals to ensure we are able to fully meet the needs of every child and young person
- To consult and involve children, young people and parent carers in the development of our work
Contact us on 01273 420580 or alternatively find us on our Facebook or Twitter page.
Address Manor Offices, Emmaus, Drove Road, Portslade, BN41 2PA