Allsorts Youth Project
At Allsorts Youth Project we help to support and listen to any young person up to the age of 26 who identify as gay, bisexual, transgender or who are unsure. The project is based in Brighton and Hove and offers a number of support groups including drop ins for both the young people and the parents.
We raise awareness, promote inclusion and facilitate safer and more supportive environments for LGBTU children and young people and challenge prejudice and discrimination in all areas of young people’s lives.
- Support children and young people who are LGBTU through group work and emotional support with knowledgeable, friendly and supportive LGBT youth support workers.
- Provide LGBTU awareness training for professionals & agencies working with children and young people.
- Provide activities for LGBTU children and young people to develop friendships and have fun.
- Deliver homophobia, biphobia and transphobia awareness and anti-bullying workshops for children and young people in schools, colleges and youth organisations
- Provide resources and educational materials relating to LGBTU children, young people and their well-being
Find us Allsorts Youth Project, 69 Ship Street Brighton, BN1 1AE or call us on 01273 721211. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com