The Brighton and Hove Youth Collective is funded by Brighton and Hove City Council and this pays for the basic running costs of each service. However we are constantly on the lookout for more supporters and donations to enable us to buy key items such as: a Mini bus for days out, IT equipment to help with training, bikes to go out in the countryside , food for our cafe, toiletries for boys and girls needing to freshen up and games and clothes for everyone to have fun when they come to The Collective events.
If you would like to donate to The Brighton and Hove Collective please donate here
Use PayPal’s easy and secure service to donate by clicking on the link below.
At home, or on the go, Give as You Live lets you donate with ease on your computer or portable device.
Use JustGiving to donate to charity which helps Brighton and Hove Youth Collective to impact young lives today.
[bahyc_button link=”http://www.justgiving.com/brighton-hove-youth-collective/donate” target=”blank” rel=”nofollow”]Donate via Just Giving[/bahyc_button]
The Copper Collective
The Copper Collective is a new, fun fundraising initiative launched by Brighton and Hove Youth Collective. We are encouraging everyone in Brighton and Hove to gather all their copper coins and donate them to the services and activities of these 8 organisations who all work together to look after our young people in the city.
The money raised will go towards items that the young people in The Collective need and the decision will be made via an application process to a youth panel who will agree each spend.
How it works:
- Everyone collects all their spare copper coins from home and if needs be asks permission to donate to the Brighton and Hove Youth Collective
- The money is bagged up in plastic bags / banking bags / sealable freezer bags or small boxes and dropped off at any one of the eight Youth Collective locations. (See map)
- The Collective take the donation to the bank to have it counted.
- We add all of the money up to see how much we have raised in 2014
If you have already banked your copper coins and would like to donate the amount to the Copper Collective just drop us an email here and we will contact you for your donation or use one of the services above – i.e Just Giving, Direct Debit or PayPal.
You can also drop your copper coins off at any one of the following locations who are supporting the Copper Collective by being a Collective Collection Point.
1. Any of the 8 Brighton and Hove Youth Collective centres
2. Sussex County Cricket Club, Eaton Road, Hove, BN3 3BE
3. Velo Café, Union Road, The Level, Brighton
4. Varndean School, Balfour Road, Brighton, BN1 6NP
5. Dorothy Stringer School, Loder Road, Brighton, BN1 6PZ
6. ASDA, Brighton Marina, BN2 5UT
If you think you could also be a Collection Point, please get in touch